Some designs can transform your space and become a talking point and we believe our dance mudras rug does just that. A design envisioned on a plane journey 1 year back took to fruition now. Ancient indian metaphysics believed that fire was an important constituent element of the human body, Thus Bharatanatyam is said to be the celebration of this element with hand movements resembling that of fire.
Our rug celebrated the beauty of indian dance along with championing handicraft technique of screen printing.
- Made on 100% cotton
- Screenprinted by hand by skilled artisans
- - Available in 3 sizes- 2x3 feet (in stock) 6x4 feet (in stock), 3x5 feet (in stock)
- Dryclean or spot clean to maintain the shine
Please note all made to order sizes will take 40 days to manufacture. We will notify you once the order is ready to be dispatched.
- All products* are shipped in 24-48 hours
- * Curtains, cushions & apparel are shipped in 7-10 working days
- *Custom rugs are shipped in 3-45 working days
- Free shipping on all orders
- Tracking: You will receive an email once your order is dispatched with the tracking details
Refund/Returns/Exchange: As a policy we neither provide refund nor accept returns nor offer exchanges unless there is a manufacturing defect or delivery of incorrect product .
All dimensions and materials are mentioned on respective product pages. We will not entertain exchanges for size related issues.
In case of manufacturing defect, please call / message / whatsapp / email us within 48 hours of delivery at +91 93133 62755 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will revert within 48 working hours.
Please ensure that the product is in its original condition and packaging. Item(s) showing signs of usage will not be eligible for returns or exchange. We reserve the right to inspect the condition of the product(s) before processing returns or exchanges.
Cancellation: You can cancel an order, except custom orders like curtains, any time before the order shipped. Custom orders can not be cancelled