Just in! Our new collection of bandhani (the art of tying fabric to make beautiful patterns) celebrates the land of kutch where this art originates from. Each knot you see is tied by hand then dyed and all ties are then opened to create a magical pattern.
These curtains are ethically sourced and made by women artisans in Jaipur. By buying this you are buying a small piece of their heritage.
Please choose the hanging option you would like from the drop down- Pocket Rod/Loops/Eyelets/Channel Fitting
- Hand tied in Jaipur by women artisans
- Sold individually as a pack of 1
- Please accept tolerance of +- 1 inch
Available sizes :
Window curtain: 43 X 60 inches/5 feet
Door curtain : 43 x 84 inches /7 feet
- All products* are shipped in 24-48 hours
- * Curtains, cushions & apparel are shipped in 7-10 working days
- *Custom rugs are shipped in 3-45 working days
- Free shipping on all orders
- Tracking: You will receive an email once your order is dispatched with the tracking details
Refund/Returns/Exchange: As a policy we neither provide refund nor accept returns nor offer exchanges unless there is a manufacturing defect or delivery of incorrect product .
All dimensions and materials are mentioned on respective product pages. We will not entertain exchanges for size related issues.
In case of manufacturing defect, please call / message / whatsapp / email us within 48 hours of delivery at +91 93133 62755 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will revert within 48 working hours.
Please ensure that the product is in its original condition and packaging. Item(s) showing signs of usage will not be eligible for returns or exchange. We reserve the right to inspect the condition of the product(s) before processing returns or exchanges.
Cancellation: You can cancel an order, except custom orders like curtains, any time before the order shipped. Custom orders can not be cancelled