The Paisley buta – is thought to have been a representation of a floral spray combined with a cypress tree, a Zoroastrian symbol of life and eternity. Bringing the print to life in Mashru, has been a delight.
-Weaved by traditional weavers in Patan, Gujarat
- 100% Handloom Mashru silk with Paisley print
- Front is Mashru silk and back is 100% cotton
- Wash in cold water or dry clean
- 16*16 inches
- Zipper closing
- All products* are shipped in 24-48 hours
- * Curtains, cushions & apparel are shipped in 7-10 working days
- *Custom rugs are shipped in 3-45 working days
- Free shipping on all orders
- Tracking: You will receive an email once your order is dispatched with the tracking details
Refund/Returns/Exchange: As a policy we neither provide refund nor accept returns nor offer exchanges unless there is a manufacturing defect or delivery of incorrect product .
All dimensions and materials are mentioned on respective product pages. We will not entertain exchanges for size related issues.
In case of manufacturing defect, please call / message / whatsapp / email us within 48 hours of delivery at +91 93133 62755 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will revert within 48 working hours.
Please ensure that the product is in its original condition and packaging. Item(s) showing signs of usage will not be eligible for returns or exchange. We reserve the right to inspect the condition of the product(s) before processing returns or exchanges.
Cancellation: You can cancel an order, except custom orders like curtains, any time before the order shipped. Custom orders can not be cancelled